Saturday, March 3, 2012

Celebrating 100 days!





We celebrated our 100th day of school during the first week of February.  The kids dressed as they would if they were 100, and we did lots of fun activities!


Here are 3 books we created: If I had $100 (My favorite: Buy my teacher some new shoes!), 100 Days Smarter (what we have learned in 100 days), and Things to do Before I'm 100 (go to the bottom of the ocean, build a pyramid, and go to the moon).



We had a 100 items snack, and I created these really cute placemats from a picture I saw on Pinterest.  Among the snacks were pretzels, goldfish, skittles, and marshmallows.


I used Deanna Jump's 100 Days Unit to create these cute 100 year old portraits.  They were adorable!




We had a great time celebrating our first 100 days, and we're now counting down to Summer and becoming First Graders!!








No comments:

Post a Comment